𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐈𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞’𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 (𝐢𝐞. 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐬 & 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬), 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 / 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧. There is a distinction between fonts/typefaces and the legality of using and/or selling each 🤦🏽♀️. More info on FONTS/TYPEFACES:
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
* Do you have to pay for PicsArt?
I personally pay for PicsArt monthly. They offer a 7 day free trial that you can utilize in order to create your logo free of charge. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAYING FOR PICSART if you want to do your own business graphics. It is definitely WORTH the investment, as you will be saving money in the long (and short) run.
* Does this work on Android devices?
– Picsart is available for Android devices. However, I don’t own any Android devices so I cannot guide you through the process.
* How do you get your logo in your video?
– In whatever video editing software you are using (I use InShot on my iPhone), select add image/photo and select your logo. Then place your logo/watermark where ever you please.
* Where do you get the backgrounds from?/ How do you save them?
– In the video I state where I get the backgrounds from; Google. Google will direct you to any and all information you desire to acquire OKAY. As far as saving the image, you long press it until the option to save it pops up and then press save.
* What font did you use for “insert word”?
– I don’t remember the names of fonts and can’t tell what they are based off looking at them. My apologies. In the next tutorial I will announce the name of the font I’m using before I use it 🖤.
*Why is my logo saving with a white background?
-The save screen is white so the logo is going to show with a white background. When you email it, it shows with a black background however there is no background, it’s still transparent. When you place your logo on top of another image there should be nothing behind it but that image!
* Can you make a video showing “insert graphic design”?
– Yes! I’m coming. Corona was in the way but I will indeed create more tutorials for you guys.
SUBSCRIBE. Follow me on Instagram @CoochiCapital & @CoochiCapitalGraphics.
Thank you, love you, bye 🖤.